8 lbs 2 oz
Caparison Horus-M3 CC Courtney Cox Signature – Pink Saphire
The Courtney Cox Signature Horus-M3 CC is based on the legendary Caparison Horus-M3 with some subtle but, effective modifications and built to shred! Featuring a luxurious 5-piece maple and walnut neck, which has been strengthened in order to deepen the neck joint heel cut giving superb access to the higher frets.
The Caparison M3 composite tone wood body construction consists of a central Maple section sandwiched between two Mahogany sides with the neck bolted directly to the Maple section. The result is a balanced sound with focused low frequencies and rich sustain.
The robust Schaller S-FRT II floating tremolo has been modified with an FU-Tone Big Brass Block along with Heavy Duty noiseless springs to add mass and sustain, while increasing warmth and clarity simultaneously with a vintage sound and feel. The bridge has also been modified with FU-Tone Titanium string lock insert blocks and Stainless Steel saddle mounting screws for ultimate durability and tonal response.
Finished in Pink Sapphire or “Greenie” fluorescent sponge finish, which is a signature Caparison hand painted technique making each guitar completely unique.
The Horus-M3 CC comes complete with a combination of a Caparison SH-27F pickup in the neck position, and a Caparison PH-bc in the bridge position. Offering a full and accurate sound, with nice clean, clear, crisp highs. Full and thick low tones. Able to handle big chords and still be clear enough to hear every note.
“Every artist searches for the instruments that bring out the best in them. An instrument that transforms their creations into life. As a guitarist, I have searched for and have found an instrument that brings out the best in my passion for music. That guitar is the Caparison Horus-M3 CC. From its full in your face tone that cuts through any stage to its fast five piece neck, I am confident in saying that this hand crafted masterpiece is the best guitar I have ever played hands down. It’s an honor to be a part of the Caparison family, a relationship I will hold dear throughout my career as an artist.” – Courtney Cox
Other features include:
- Model Name: Horus-M3 CC
- Body Shape: Horus (2nd Generation)
- Body Material: Mahogany & Maple 3-P
- Bridge: Schaller S-FRT II, with FU-Tone Big Brass Block, HD Noiseless Springs (Red),Stainless Steel Saddle Screws, Titanium String Blocks
- Head Top: Matching Body
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Body Finish: “Greenie”
- Hardware: Schaller Black Chrome, Gotoh Cosmo Black
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Neck Material: Maple / Walnut 5-Piece
- Neck Grip: Caparison
- Fingerboard: Maple, Ivory Binding
- Radius: 350mmR to 400mmR
- Scale Length: 628mm (24 3/4″)
- Nut Width: 42mm
- No. of Frets: 27
- Fret Type: Jumbo, Nickel Silver
- Depth, 1st Fret Approx. 21.0mm
- Depth, 12th Fret Approx. 22.0mm
- Nut: Schaller R2 Locking
- Position Inlay: Clock
- Headstock: Devil’s Tail, CC Logo
- Head Angle: 15 Degrees
- Tuners: Gotoh SG381-07 H.A.P.
- Tuning: Standard, EBGDAE
- Strings: DR Veritas .009-.042
- Neck Pickup: Caparison SH-27F
- Bridge Pickup: Caparison PH-bc
- Controls: CTS Master Volume, Switchcraft 3-Way Toggle
- Case: Reunion Blues Continental Case
- 8 lbs 2 oz
For more information about this Comparison instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock