7 lbs 14 oz
Caparison Dellinger Prominence MJR Michael J. Romeo Signature – White (Gloss)
When you listen to MJR play, his infusion of influences from classic metal bands to classical composers soar from him in an immaculately precise, impeccably phrased, technical assault that demands a special sort of guitar to live up to his calibre of virtuoso.
With an elaborate bolt on neck joint and body structure, the Dellinger Prominence-MJR has been upgraded from a Dellinger to a Dellinger Prominence body. This introduces a curved top, offering the greatly improved playing experience of a through neck model TAT on a bolt on neck guitar.
The Dellinger Prominence-MJR also features the Caparison “M3” composite tone wood body construction, which consists of a central Maple section sandwiched between two Mahogany sides, the neck bolts directly to the Maple section. The result is a balanced sound with focused low frequencies and rich sustain. The Dellinger Prominence-MJR also now features a 5-piece Maple and Walnut neck for ultimate stability.
At Michael Romeo’s request, the Dellinger Prominence-MJR is equipped with the Jim Dunlop super jumbo frets and a modified neck profile, which supports high-speed playing. Coupled with a blistering combination of DiMarzio Tone Zone (neck) and X2N (bridge), Maple fretboard and is rounded off by a Schaller double locking tremolo. Flawless like the artist it was created for.
Other features include:
- Model Name: Dellinger Prominence-MJR
- Body Shape: Dellinger Prominence
- Body Material: “M3” Mahogany & Maple 3-P
- Bridge: Schaller S-FRT II
- Head Top: Pro. Black
- Neck Finish: Urethane Matt
- Body Finish: White (Gloss)
- Hardware: Schaller Black, Gotoh Cosmo Black
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Neck Material: Maple & Walnut 5-P
- Neck Grip: MJR Custom
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Radius: 350mmR to 400mmR
- Scale Length: 648mm (25 1/2″)
- Nut Width: 42mm
- No. of Frets: 24
- Fret Type: Dunlop Super Jumbo #6000, Nickel Silver
- Depth, 1st Fret Approx. 21.0mm
- Depth, 12th Fret Approx. 22.0mm
- Nut: Schaller R2 Locking
- Position Inlay: None
- Headstock: Devil’s Tail, MJR Signature
- Head Angle: 15 Degrees
- Tuners: Gotoh SG381-07 H.A.P.
- Tuning: D Standard, DAFCGD
- Strings: RotoSound R10 (.010-.046)
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio “The Tone Zone”
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio X2N
- Controls: CTS Master Volume, Switchcraft 3-Way Toggle
- Case: Reunion Blues Continental Case
- 7 lbs 14 oz
For more information about this Comparison instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock