9 lbs 2 oz
Caparison Angelus-NH Nick Hipa Signature – Trans White
The Angelus-NH introduces exciting variations to the classic Caparison Angelus-M3B design. With updates including a Schaller Floyd Rose Tremolo system and Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Pickups, the Angelus-NH offers a stunning range of sonic potential to suit the recording and performance demands of the modern professional guitarist.
This hand crafted guitar features a unique Mahogany-Maple-Mahogany (M3B) body with a beautiful 5A flamed maple top. The result is a warm mahogany timbre with extended brilliance, rich sustain, and tightened attack. An additional fullness and resonance is bolstered by a Set in Neck construction, with the aural nuances of the Angelus-NH extending far beyond the rock and metal genres it was designed for.
A hand selected master grade flame maple top finished in transparent white gloss adds a sophisticated artistry to this guitar’s elegant aesthetic. The maple fretboard features oval inlays which are part abalone and acrylic black, a mesmerizing ornamental subtly to an element of visual function.
The Fishman Fluence Modern Ceramic (Bridge) and Alnico (Neck) pickup combination offers players a plethora of options ranging from crisp, high output crunch and tight low end bridge voicings, to round, smooth, and articulate tones in the neck position. The Angelus-NH is the physical synergy of meticulous craft, quality components, and passionate design; sure to become a staple in the collections of serious players and enthusiasts alike.
“I am humbled and honored to introduce the Angelus-NH as my signature model guitar. This instrument is the perfect amalgam of masterful craftsmanship, creative artistry, and sonic versatility. I am deeply grateful to Caparison Guitars and their team of skillful luthiers who have channeled their many lifetime’s worth of knowledge and experience into this design. For me this hand crafted guitar is beautiful to behold, joyful to play, and delightful in its expansive tonal glory. It is a work of art engineered for professional utility. I look forward to championing its brilliance in the studio and across stages all over the world.” – Nick Hipa
Other features include:
- Model Name: Angelus-NH
- Top: 5A Flame Maple
- Back: Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Bridge: Schaller Tremolo S-FRT II
- Head Top: Trans. White
- Neck Finish: Urethane Matt
- Body Finish: Trans. White, Natural Binding
- Hardware: Schaller Black Chrome, Gotoh Cosmo Black
- Neck Joint: Set-in Neck
- Neck Material: Maple, 1-Piece
- Neck Grip: Angelus
- Fingerboard: Maple, Black Binding
- Radius: 350mmR to 400mmR
- Scale Length: 628mm (24 3/4″)
- Nut Width: 42mm
- No. of Frets: 24
- Fret Type: Jumbo, Nickel Silver
- Depth, 1st Fret Approx. 21.0mm
- Depth, 12th Fret Approx. 22.0mm
- Nut: Schaller R2 Locking
- Position Inlay: Black Oval
- Headstock: Angelus, Black Binding
- Head Angle: 15 Degrees
- Tuners: Gotoh SG301-01 H.A.P.
- Tuning: E, B, G, D, A, D
- Strings: RotoSound R10 (.010 – .046)
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Alnico
- Bridge PU: Fishman Fluence Modern Ceramic
- Power: 9v Battery
- Controls: Master Volume Push-Pull (Voice 2 Control), Master Tone Push-Pull (Pull for HF Tilt), Switchcraft 3 Way Toggle Switch
- Case: Reunion Blues Continental Case
- 9 lbs 2 oz
For more information about this Comparison instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock