8 lbs 15 oz
Alembic Further 6 Buckeye Burl – Resin Top
Modelled after one of our earliest guitar experiments (later known as “Wolf”), the Further guitar is quite simply one of the coolest little guitars around.
The semi hollow contruction helps keep the weight down to a managable 8ish pounds. The small body balances well on a guitar strap and likewise when playing seated.
Equipped with extremely flexible electronics that bring you from robust lows to clear and distinct highs, the Further doesn’t disappoint in the tone department. On the contrary, this instrument allows you to hear even the most subtle of your techniques, and encourages you to develop your own voice.
Can a guitar take you further? We think you’ll agree that it can.
Other specifications include:
- Scale length 25.50 in
- Radius 12″
- Through body neck Flame Maple with Purpleheart and Cherry
- Fingerboard Ebony with Abalone oval inlays
- Side LEDs Green + Amber
- Nut width 1.65 in
- 24th fret width 2.25 in
- Peghead Beveled Buckeye Burl Peghead Front & Back, Alembic Crown, Ebony face with sterling silver inalid logo with shell
- Truss rods dual, body adjust
- Top Buckeye Burl Resin
- Back Flame Maple
- Body material Purpleheart
- Accent wood Mahogany – Maple
- Body depth 1.75 in
- Finish gloss polyester with satin neck feel
- Pickups Alembic ST-HB-HB
- Controls master volume, 3 filters for each pickup, on/off/bright switches, effects loop, on/off for effects loop, 1/4″ output, on/off LEDs, 1/4″ output
- Tailpiece Ebony and brass bird
- Nut height adjustable solid brass
- Machine heads Chrome Alembic-Gotoh
- Continuous Wood Backplates
- Inlaid SilverLogo
- Origin 100% Made in Santa Rosa, CA USA
- Strings Alembic NK4/10G
- Date Completed 12-20-22
- Further Case
- 8 lbs 15 oz
For more information about the Alembic Further, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock