Alembic Further – 5A Quilted Maple
Modelled after one of our earliest guitar experiments (later known as “Wolf”), the Further guitar is quite simply one of the coolest little guitars around.
The semi hollow contruction helps keep the weight down to a managable 8ish pounds. The small body balances well on a guitar strap and likewise when playing seated.
Equipped with extremely flexible electronics that bring you from robust lows to clear and distinct highs, the Further doesn’t disappoint in the tone department. On the contrary, this instrument allows you to hear even the most subtle of your techniques, and encourages you to develop your own voice.
Can a guitar take you further? We think you’ll agree that it can.
Other specifications include:
- Scale length 25.50 in
- Radius 12″
- Through body neck 5-piece Western Flame Maple with Purpleheart and Cherry
- Fingerboard Ebony with Mother of Pearl oval inlays
- Side LEDs Blue + Red
- Nut width 1.65 in
- 24th fret width 2.25 in
- Peghead Beveled Peghead Front & Back, Alembic Crown, Ebony face with sterling silver inalid logo with shell
- Truss rods dual, body adjust
- Top AAAAA Quilted Maple
- Body material Purpleheart semi hollow
- Sandwich Quilted Maple, Purpleheart, Maple, Purpleheart, Maple, Purpleheart core, Maple, Purpleheart, Maple, Purpleheart, Flame Maple
- Body depth 1.75 in
- Finish gloss polyester with satin neck feel
- Pickups Alembic STR, HG, HG
- Controls master volume, filter for each pickup, off/on/bright for each pickup, mono output, TRS effects loop, on/off for effects loop
- Tailpiece Ebony and brass bird
- Nut height adjustable solid brass
- Machine heads Gold Alembic-Gotoh
- Continuous Wood Backplates
- Inlaid Logo
- Origin 100% Made in Santa Rosa, CA USA
- Strings Alembic NK4/10G
- Date Completed 10-31-18
- Further Case
- 8 lbs 6 oz
For more information about the Alembic Further, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock