7 lbs 4 oz
Hold Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #9950 McCarty 594 Semi-hollow Rosewood/Swamp Ash
Oh, check it!
This Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #9950 McCarty 594 Semi-hollow Rosewood/Swamp Ash is a beastly beast!
The 594’s are some of the most coveted, and in this Private Stock configuration, it is beyond phenomenal. Looks, feel, and tone, tone, tone…
The 58/15’s scream and purr. The wood selections are to die for – East Indian Rosewood, Curly Maple, Swamp Ash – yes!
And look at those inlays!
Get it before it’s got!
Other features include:
- Model: McCarty 594 Semi-hollow
- Neck wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard wood: East Indian Rosewood with Curly Maple binding
- Top wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Back wood: Swamp Ash
- Headstock veneer wood: East Indian Rosewood with Curly Maple binding
- Neck Carve: Pattern Vintage
- Side dots: Black
- Color / Stain: Top: Natural, Back: White Wash with matching grainfill
- Fingerboard inlays: Curly Maple birds with Paua outlines
- Headstock veneer inlays: Curly Maple Private Stock Eagle with Paua outline
- Finish type: High Gloss Nitro
- Pickups: Treble: 58/15 Bass: 58/15
- Electronics: Two volume, two push/pull tone controls with a 3-way toggle
- Hardware: Gold/Nickel PRS 2pc stoptail bridge, PRS Phase III set-screw locking tuning pegs with East Indian Rosewood buttons, Swamp Ash backplates, a East Indian Rosewood truss rod cover, as well as a bone nut
- Set-Up: D’Addario .010
- Case type: Private Stock Paisley
- Specials: High Gloss Nitro finish, East Indian Rosewood top with Curly Maple bound F-hole, East Indian Rosewood neck & fingerboard, Curly Maple bird inlays with Paua outlines, Eddie;s Eagle heel inlay, Gold/Nickel hardware, and features 58/15 pickups.
- The woods on this guitar were personally hand-selected from the PRS Private Stock Vault.
- 7 lbs 4 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock