Hold – Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #9656 Special Semi-Hollow Koa/Figured Mahogany
This. This guitar. This shockingly gorgeous and toneful Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #9565 Special Semi-Hollow Koa/Figured Mahogany Back!
The Fonz would say PERFECT-O-MUNDO!
Hand-selected woods by Eddie’s Guitars from the PRS Private Stock Vault – this will turn heads and ears everywhere you allow her to present.
Read the INCREDIBLE specs below and HURRY and make your appointment with Eddie’s or order online today!
This guitar is truly one of a kind and will not last long!
Other features include:
- Model: Special Semi-hollow
- Neck wood: Figured Mahogany
- Fingerboard wood: Ebony
- Top wood: Koa with Ebony Binding
- Back wood: Figured Mahogany
- Headstock Veneer wood: Ebony with Ebony Binding
- Neck Carve: Pattern
- Side Dots: Ivoroid
- Color/Stain: Natural
- Fingerboard inlays: Mexican Opal birds with Agoya outlines
- Headstock veneer inlays: Mexican Opal Private Stock eagle with Agoya outlines
- Finish type: Satin Nitro
- Pickups: Treble: 58/15 LT, Middle: Narrowfield, Bass: 58/15 LT
- Electronics: Volume, Tone, with 5-way blade switch and two mini switches
- Hardware: Smoked Black PRS Gen lII tremolo, phase III set screw locking tuning pegs with Ebony buttons Figured Mahogany backplates, Ebony switch tip and truss rod cover as well as Ebony control knobs with Agoya dot inlay
- Set-Up: D’Addario .010
- Case type: Private Stock Brown Leather
- Specials: Satin nitro finish, Koa top with single Ebony bound F-hold, Ebony fingerboard & headstock veneer, Mexican Opal bird inlays with Agoya outlines, and features Smoked Black hardware.
- 7 lbs 5 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock