Hold – Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #9017 Singlecut 594 Semi Hollow – Spalted Maple
And here is another unforgettable build by PRS.
This Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #9017 Singlecut 594 Semi-Hollow in Spalted Maple was hand-selected by our curating team at PRS to create this truly one of a kind masterpiece. You simply can’t take your eyes off of it.
But you must. long enough to plug it in and hear that, somehow, it sounds even better than it looks.
Perfection. PRS perfection.
Other features include:
- Model: Singlecut 594 Semi-Hollow
- Neck wood: Ziricote
- Fingerboard: Ziricote with Ebony Binding
- Top Wood: Spalted Maple with Ebony Binding
- Back wood: Swamp Ash
- Headstock Veneer wood: Ziricote with Ebony Binding
- Neck Carve: Pattern Vintage
- Side Dots: Agoya
- Color / Stain: Natural
- Fingerboard inlays: Blue Swirl birds with Agoya outlines
- Headstock veneer inlays: Blue Swirl Private Stock eagle with Agoya outlines
- Finish type: Satin nitro
- Pickups: Treble: 58/15 LT TCI Middle: Narrowfield Bass: 58/15 LT TCI
- Electronics: Two Volume, two push pull tone controls, with 3-way toggle
- Hardware: Smoked Black PRS 2pc stoptail bridge, PRS Phase III set screw locking tuning pegs with Ebony buttons Swamp Ash backplates, Ebony pickup rings, switch tip & control knobs with agoya dot inlay, a Ziricote truss rod cover, as well as a bone nut
- Set-Up: D’Addario .010
- Case type: Private Stock Brown leather
- Specials: Satin Nitro finish, Spalted maple top with single Ebony bound F-hole, Ziricote neck, fingerboard & veneer, Blue Swirl bird inlays with Agoya outlines and features Smoked Black Hardware. The woods on this guitar were personally hand selected by Eddie’s Guitars from the PRS Private Stock Vault.
- 8 lbs 7 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock