7 lbs 6 oz
Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #8095 McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow with F-Hole – Spalted Maple/Ziricote
This special instrument has been in the womb for almost an entire year! While we are no-strangers to Paul Reed Smith’s Private Stock offerings, this instrument actually marks the first time that we’ve created our own specs and picked the lumber in person.
For better or worse, our electric manager Brett is the kind of guy that likes to dive in to things head-first. Armed with nothing more than the idea of doing a highly-customized McCarty 594 and without a sure-fire plan, The Vault doors opened and he was let loose to see what he could find. Through being inspired by the pieces of lumber that jumped out at him while he searched, he left after amassing a guitar kit of legendary proportions.
Being in the presence of guitar greats like Paul Reed Smith Private Stock’s Paul Miles and Tina Sears, no stone was left un-turned, no idea not vocalized, and not a single piece of plastic was used on this guitar.
Lumber wise you’ll find a Spalted Maple top and neck binding, an African ribbon-mahogany body, full Ziricote neck, and African blackwood fretboard, headstock overlay, pick-up covers, pick-up rings, tuner buttons, and knobs. In addition to the incredible lumber package you’ll also find a 12th fret bird on the neck heel, a McCarty wrap-around style bridge, and a single F-Hole… Making this a recipe for a totally one of a kind McCarty 594.
Other features include:
- Model: McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow with F-Hole
- Neck wood: Ziricote
- Fingerboard wood: Ebony with spalted maple binding
- Top wood: Spalted maple with ebony binding
- Back wood: African ribbon mahogany
- Headstock Veneer wood: Spalted maple with ebony binding
- Neck Carve: Pattern vintage
- Side Dots: Ivoroid
- Color / Stain: Natural with smoked burst
- Fingerboard inlays: Spalted maple birds
- Headstock veneer inlays: Black with white web Private Stock eagle
- Finish type: DGT nitro
- Pickups: Treble: 58/15 LT Bass: 58/15 LT
- Electronics: Two volume, two push-pull tone with 3-way toggle
- Hardware: Black PRS stoptail, phase III locking tuning pegs with African Blackwood buttons, pickup rings, control knobs and switch tip, African mahogany backplates, as well as a bone nut
- Set-Up: D’Addario .010
- Case type: Private Stock Brown leather
- Specials: Natural with smoked burst DGT nitro finish, spalted maple bird inlays, black with white web Private Stock eagle, ebony binding along the top and head veneer, spalted maple binding along the fingerboard, semi-hollow with f-hole on the top as well as spalted maple 12th fret bird inlay on the neck heel. The woods on this guitar were personally hand selected by the dealer from the PRS Private Stock Vault.
- 7 lbs 6 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock