6 lbs 13 oz
Paul Reed Smith Eddie’s Guitars Wood Library Special Semi Hollow – Faded Whale Blue Smokeburst/Torrified Maple Neck
This Paul Reed Smith Eddie’s Guitars Wood Library Special Semi-Hollow in Faded Whale Blue Smokeburst with a Torriefied Maple Neck is one of our latest incredible hand-selected and carefully curated builds.
And it is not made of actual whales. Promise.
But it’s a whale of a guitar.
It is deep.
OK – we are done now…
At Eddie’s, our Paul Reed Smith Wood Library guitars represent some of our most beloved electric inventory. Not only because we get to create our own unique specifications that you can’t find anywhere else, but because each piece of lumber for each guitar is hand-selected at the PRS Guitars factory in Stevensville, Maryland by our team. For many, picking out the lumber for that particular build is the dream, and we invite you all to live vicariously with these instruments. These special instruments are minimal and only created in runs of ten!
A few key specifications that contribute to the Special Semi-Hollow tone and feel are:
- Top Wood Quilt Maple Ten Top
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Torrified Figured Maple
- Fretboard Wood Ziricote
- Fretboard Inlays MOP / Paua Birds
- Neck Shape Pattern
- Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type Smoked Black
- Treble Pickup 58/15 MT Treble
- Middle Pickup N/F
- Bass Pickup 58/15 MT Bass
- Controls Volume and push/pull tone controls with 5-way blade pickup switch and 2 mini-toggles
- Black Paisley Hard Case
- 6 lbs 13 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock