Paul Reed Smith CE 24 Semi-Hollow – Trampas Green Smokewrap Burst
This Paul Reed Smith CE 24 in Trampas Green Smokewrap Burst…
Maple top on a mahogany body with F-Hole. Traditionally classy.
Pattern thin profile on a maple neck with an Indian rosewood fretboard. Smooth and fast.
PRS patented tremolo and PRS low mass locking tuners. Solid.
85/15 Pups. Exquisite and versatile.
And just 6lbs 3oz – lightweight beauty!
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Body Construction Semi-Hollow w/ Single F-Hole
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Maple
- Neck Shape Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut 26/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body 2 1/4”
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut 1 11/16”
- Fretboard Wood East Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup 85/15
- Bass Pickup 85/15
- Controls Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle
- Padded Gig Bag
- 6 lbs 3 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock