Ibanez JSM20th John Scofield Signature – Black
The JSM20TH John Scofield Signature semi-hollowbody from Ibanez celebrates the 20th anniversary of the first John Scofield Signature model, which itself was a take on the jazz guitarist’s 1981 AS200. Showcasing a blend of warmth, clarity and a dynamic tonal range, the JSM20TH features a maple top and body for an incredibly tight response, an African mahogany neck for a rich mid-low end and an ebony fretboard for enhanced sustain. This hollowbody electric is equipped with John Scofield Special pickups, sporting gold covers and each with its own Volume and Tone control. Additional features include a Gotoh 510N bridge, Gotoh GE101A tailpiece and Gotoh tuners for tuning stability.
Only 30 units built worldwide!
Other specifications include:
- Neck Type: JSM African Mahogany/set-in neck
- Top/back/side: Maple top Maple back/Maple sides
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboard/Acrylic & Abalone block inlay
- Fret: Jumbo frets/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Number of frets: 22
- Bridge: Gotoh 510BN bridge
- String Space: 10.4mm
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: JSM Special neck pickup
- Bridge Pickup: JSM Special bridge pickup
- String Gauge: .013/.016/.022/.032/.042/.052
- Nut: Half-Bone/Half-Brass nut
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Hard Case
- 8 lbs 8 oz
For more information on this Ibanez instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock