7 lbs 9 oz
HOLD – Heritage Millennium Ultra Standard – Old Style Sunburst
Heritage knows the business, and they have for over 30 years of success to prove it. The Heritage Millennium Standard Ultra is a semi hollow body guitar made with that quality Heritage excellence. Using flamed maple, the Heritage Millennium is topped off with a Old Style Sunburst finish, making it a real beauty. With a 17 degree-peghead pitch pitch neck and Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups, the Heritage Millennium Standard Ultra delivers tones different from any other guitar.
Other specs include:
- Neck 17 degree peghead pitch; one-piece mahogany neck; white bound peghead inlaid with The Heritage in pearl
- Fingerboard 24 3/4” scale ebony white bound fingerboard with 22 frets; mother of pearl block inlays
- Radius is 12″
- Standard neck carve “Soft C” (.820 @ 1st fret/.940 @ 12th fret – varies slightly)
- Nut width is 1-11/16″
- Body Single cutaway, semi-solid body with solid carved multiple white bound ultra curly maple top and single white bound solid flat mahogany back and solid mahogany rim; no pickguard; with f-holes.
- Body Size
- Rim Thickness – 1 3/4”
- Body Width – 13 1/4”
- Body Length – 17 5/8”
- Electronics – selector switch in the horn; two volume and two tone controls.
- Hardware Individual gold plated machine heads; gold plated stop bar tailpiece and adjustable bridge.
- Seymour Duncan 59 Pickups
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 9 oz
For more information about the Heritage Millennium Ultra Standard, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock