Heritage H-555 – 30th Anniversary #24
Built with curly maple all-around, the 30th Anniversary edition of the Heritage H-555 has a fantastically bright tone with a dark and elegant look. To emphasize the outstanding figuring of the body’s tone woods, Heritage has given this guitar a striking sunburst finish that highlights the grain’s natural movement. Its warm hue is further complemented by gold plated hardware from the tuning machines to the rich and full-sounding Seymour Duncan humbuckers. Multi-layer white binding adds perfect pop and contrast to the body and ebony fingerboard. A special edition Mother of Pearl “30” headstock inlay and block fingerboard inlays adorned with the owner’s signatures round out this guitar’s luscious aesthetic.
Here are some other specifications:
- Neck: One piece mahogany neck joins body at 19th fret. Large peghead with M.O.P. “The Heritage” and “30” inlay on peghead. M.O.P. Trussrod cover
- Fingerboard: White single-bound Ebony Fingerboard with owners signature engraved in pearl block inlays. 24-3/4″ Scale,22 Frets.
- Standard neck carve “Soft C” (.820 @ 1st fret/.940 @ 12th fret – varies slightly)
- Body: Laminated white multi-bound binding. Laminated curly maple top and back. Solid curly maple rim. Single bound f-holes.
- Rim Thickness: 1-5/8″
- Body Length: 18″
- Body Width: 16″
- Electronics: Two gold Seymour Duncan Seth Lover pickups™; selector switch in the horn; two volume and two tone controls.
- Hardware: Gold Plated Grover Tuners. Gold TOM Bridge. Gold stopbar tailpiece.
- Notes: Special label with owners signatures. Includes Case.
For more information on the Heritage H-555 30th Anniversary, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock