8 lbs 6 oz
Gretsch G6636T-RF Richard Fortus Signature Falcon™ Center Block with String-Thru Bigsby®, Ebony Fingerboard, Vintage White / Signed By Richard Fortus
With a multitude of projects over the years headlined by a nearly two-decade stint with rock powerhouse Guns N’ Roses, Richard Fortus is one of the most respected guitarists in the world.
True to his dreams, the G6636T-RF Richard Fortus Signature Falcon™ Center Block with String-Thru Bigsby® checks all the boxes. It begins with a resonant 1.75”-deep, 17”-wide double-cutaway maple body with a lightweight chambered spruce center block running throughout, reinforcing the arched laminate top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance that fits modern stages.
The 25.5” scale length, “U” shaped maple neck and 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets provide easy playability with enhanced sustain and tone, perfect for deep bends and soaring leads.
Guitarists with Fortus’ shape-shifting talents demand versatility in their instruments to remain on top of their game, which is why a set of Custom Wound Filter’Tron™ pickups in the bridge and neck positions fit perfectly.
A master volume with treble bleed circuit allows you to throttle your amp without sacrificing your dialed-in tone, while a master tone with a no-load pot provides that organic vintage ‘Tron feel at the twist of a knob. Switch between pickup combinations with a three-way toggle switch, while a string-thru Bigsby couples with a TonePros® Tune-o-matic bridge with roller saddles and pinned ebony base to offer stability, lightning-fast string changes and added expressiveness. A Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut also minimizes friction between string and nut.
A player-centric instrument ready to rock any genre, the G6636T-RF Richard Fortus Signature Falcon Center Block with String-Thru Bigsby comes in a stunning Vintage White finish and is decked out with nickel hardware including the jeweled G-arrow knobs, pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and tortoise headstock logo, binding, bezels and pickguard.
- Model Number 2400940805
- Series Artist Signature Edition
- Family Falcon™
- Color Vintage White
- Number of Strings 6
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Build Center Block
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Falcon™
- Body Material Laminated Maple
- Bracing Center Block
- Body Binding Tortoise with W/B/W/B Purfling
- Body Back Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Top Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Depth 1.75″ (44.45 mm)
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Construction Set-Neck
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Standard “U”
- Neck Binding Tortoise with W/B/W Purfling
- Scale Length 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius 12″ (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Side Dots Black
- Headstock Binding Tortoise with W/B/W Purfling
- Bridge Pickup Custom Wound Filter’Tron™
- Neck Pickup Custom Wound Filter’Tron™
- Pickup Color Nickel
- Controls Master Volume with Treble Bleed, Master Tone with No-Load Pot
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration Filter’Tron™ / Filter’Tron™
- Bridge TonePros® TP6R with Roller Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tailpiece Bigsby® B6CP String-Thru Vibrato Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines Grover® Rotomatic™ Die-Cast
- Pickguard Tortoise with Gold Gretsch® Logo & Falcon™ Graphic
- Control Knobs Jeweled G-Arrow
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons Grover® Strap Locks
- Case/Gig Bag Included G6242L Gretsch® 17″ Deluxe Hollow Body Hardshell (p/n 099-6413-000)
- 8 lbs 6 oz
For more information about this Gretsch instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock