Fender Custom Shop Artisan Buckeye Burl Double Esquire – Aged Natural
The Artisan Buckeye Burl Double Esquire combines the finest hand-selected woods with elegant design, innovation and player-centric appointments fusing form and function into one. A hollow roasted pine body and figured buckeye burl top are bound with brown shell top binding and herringbone purfling, all finished in NOS nitrocellulose lacquer. The 3A roasted birdseye maple neck has a ’60-style “oval C” profile, topped by a 9.5”-radius round-lam rosewood fingerboard with 21 narrow tall frets.
Sporting hand-wound loaded Nocaster® (bridge) and open-loaded Nocaster (neck) pickups with Fat ’50s Tele wiring for beautifully balanced tone, this Tele® resonates with remarkable sustain.
Additional highlights include a single-ply brown shell “Caballo Tono” pickguard, reverse-angle ’58-’63 Tele bridge with RSD saddles, vintage-style tuning machines with brownshell buttons, bone nut, and disk string tree. Also includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
Other features include:
- Model Name: Artisan Buckeye Double Esquire® NOS, Rosewood Fingerboard, Aged Natural
- Model Number: 9231012928
- Series: Artisan
- Color: Aged Natural
- Body Shape: Esquire®
- Body Material: Roasted Pine
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer with WLS Undercoat
- Body Top: Buckeye Burl
- Neck Material: 3A Roasted Birdseye Maple
- Neck Shape: ’60s Oval “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt “Limited Edition” Engraved
- Fingerboard: Round-Lam AAA Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Loaded ’51 Nocaster®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: ’58-’63 Tele® Bridge with Brass RSD Saddles and Reverse Angle Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tips: Barrel Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- 5 lbs 10 oz
For more information about this Fender Custom Shop instrument, please contact us.
1 in stock