Fender Custom Shop 1950s ThinlineTelecaster Journeyman Relic – Super Faded Aged Aztec Gold – Summer Showcase Event Instrument Limited Edition #83
The Fender Custom Shop1950s ThinlineTelecaster Journeyman Relic features handpicked, quality woods such as a ash body and a riff sawn maple neck! Complete with handwound pickups, a ’57 soft “V” shape neck with a 9.5” radius, and a super cool Custom Shop Relic finish! This rock-solid solidbody electric guitar delivers exceptional tone.
This particular instrument was hand picked by Eddie’s Guitars in Corona, California at the Fender Custom Shop Summer Showcase Event.
Other specifications include:
- Journeyman Relic Lacquer Finish
- Hollow Ash Body w/ F Hole
- Riff Sawn Maple Neck
- 57 Style Soft “V” Neck-shape
- 24-6105 Frets
- 9.5″ Radius
- Bone Nut
- Parchment Pickguard
- Hand-Wound Broadcaster Bridge Pickup
- Hand-Wound Texas Special Neck Pickup
- Fat 50’s Tele Wiring (Tone control connects to volume wiper)
- Vintage 50’s Style Hardware
- Hardshell Case, Limited Edition Certificate and Decal
- 5 lbs 4 oz
For additional information on this Fender Custom Shop Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock