Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #9015 McCarty 594 Hollowbody II – Walnut/Black Limba
Talk about a head-turner! (Much different than a Ted Turner…)
This instrument is about as cool and unique as PRS can throw at us. It’s the whole forest, the right amount of bling and Godly tone to boot!
This Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #9015 McCarty 594 Hollowbody II in jaw-dropping Walnut and super cool Black Limba is a collection of specifications that will make your head (and ears) spin… Read them below…
But most importantly – it plays like a billion bucks. And the tones it shoves through the 58/15’s LT’s are beyond glorious, with plenty of options.
It won’t sit and look pretty here very long. Jump for a once-in-a-lifetime guitar from the exquisite builders at Paul Reed Smith as curated by Eddie’s.
Other features include:
- Model: McCarty 594 Hollowbody II
- Neck wood: Black Limba
- Fingerboard wood: Macassar Ebony With Ebony Binding
- Top wood: Walnut
- Middle wood: Black Limba
- Back wood: Walnut
- Headstock Veneer wood: Macasssar Ebony with Ebony binding
- Neck Carve: Pattern Vintage
- Side Dots: Agoya
- Color / Stain: Natural
- Fingerboard inlays: Agoya birds
- Headstock veneer inlays: Agoya Private Stock eagle
- Finish type: Satin nitro
- Pickups: Treble: 58/15 LT TCI Bass: 58/15 LT TCI
- Electronics: Two volume, two push/pull tone controls with 3-way toggle
- Hardware: Smoked Black PRS 2 piece stoptail bridge, phase III set screw locking tuning pegs with Ebony buttons, Ebony pickup rings, Ebony truss rod cover, switch tip and control knobs with agoya dot inlay, an Mcasssar Ebony truss rod cover, as well as a bone nut
- Set-Up: D’Addario .010
- Case type: Private Stock Brown leather
- Specials: Satin nitro finish, Walnut top & back, Macassar Ebony fingerboard & veneer, Agoya birds, Smoked Black hardware and features 58/15 LT TCI pickups. The woods on this guitar were personally hand selected by the dealer from the PRS Private Stock Vault.
- 6 lbs 4 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock