5 lbs 15 oz
Paul Reed Smith McCarty 594 Hollowbody II – Gold Top (RMA)
This Paul Reed Smith McCarty 594 Hollowbody II in Aquamarine is awesomely spiffy. It’s awesome everything.
A top and back of figured maple ten top with mahogany sandwiched for the middle… It is tone and eye delight. Add in a 10″ radius rosewood fretboard with beautiful faux bone binding on a pattern vintage profile mahogany neck, and you got comfort, looks, and ‘feel’.
Treble and bass 58/15 LT TCI’s give you the punch, power, and finesse – however you see fit to make her speak.
UNDER 6 LBS !!!
And at just 6 lbs she is tripping the ultra-light fantastic!
Check it out today!
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple Ten Top
- Middle Wood Mahogany
- Back Wood Carved Figured Maple Ten Top
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 24.594”
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Pattern Vintage
- Neck Depth At The Nut Pattern Vintage 57/64″
- Width of Fretboard at the Body Pattern Vintage 2 1/4″
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut Pattern Vintage 1 11/16″
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood with Faux Bone Binding
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Fretboard Radius 10″
- Bridge PRS Two-Piece
- Tuners Vintage Style
- Hardware Type Hybrid
- Treble Pickup 58/15 LT TCI Treble
- Bass Pickup 58/15 LT TCI Bass
- Controls Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Hard Case
- 5 lbs 15 oz ?
For more information about the PRS Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock