Paul Reed Smith McCarty 594 Hollowbody II – Charcoal Smokewrap Burst
This… This guitar… This Paul Reed Smith McCarty 594 Hollowbody II in Charcoal Smokewrap Burst is to die for. But don’t die – LIVE – live to play this beast!
A top and back of figured maple with mahogany sandwiched for the middle it is tone and eye delight. Add in a 10″ radius rosewood fretboard with beautiful faux bone binding on a pattern vintage profile mahogany neck and you got comfort, looks, and ‘feel’.
Treble and bass 58/15 LT’s give you the punch, power and finesse – however you see fit to make her speak.
And at just 5 lbs and 13 oz she is tripping the ultra-light fantastic!
Check it out today!
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple Ten Top
- Middle Wood Mahogany
- Back Wood Carved Figured Maple Ten Top
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 24.594”
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Pattern Vintage
- Neck Depth At The Nut Pattern Thin 57/64″
- Width of Fretboard at the Body Pattern Thin 2 1/4″
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut Pattern Thin 1 11/16″
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood with Faux Bone Binding
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Fretboard Radius 10″
- Bridge PRS Two-Piece
- Tuners Vintage Style
- Hardware Type Hybrid
- Treble Pickup 58/15 LT TCI Treble
- Bass Pickup 58/15 LT TCI Bass
- Controls Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Hard Case
- 5 lbs 13 oz
For more information about the PRS Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock