Paul Reed Smith Hollowbody II Piezo – Charcoal Burst
Sometimes – you can’t decide whether to grab your acoustic or your electric. So what if you had a rock stick that would do both sounds! That’s like two kinds of cheese on your cheeseburger. What!
This Paul Reed Smith Hollowbody II Piezo in Charcoal Burst is bee-you-tee-full!
Carved figured maple ten top for the front AND back with that gorgeous finish, mahogany sides and neck plus a rosewood fretboard – tonewood classics!
She is a fully-hollow electric that comes standard with the PRS/LP Baggs Piezo System. Rock, folk, blues, and everything in between – it’s the most versatility you could imagine for all your jammin’…
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple Ten Top
- Side Wood Mahogany
- Back Wood Carved Figured Maple Ten Top
- Body Construction Fully-Hollow with Double F-Holes
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Pattern
- Neck Depth At The Nut 28/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body 2 1/4”
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut 1 11/16”
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Bridge PRS Piezo Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type Hybrid
- Treble Pickup 58/15 LT TCI
- Bass Pickup 58/15 LT TCI
- Controls Volume and Tone with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector and LR Baggs/PRS Piezo Pickup System (3-way selector and Piezo blend knob)
- Strings 11’s with Wound G
- 5 lbs 8 oz
For more information about the PRS Hollowbody II Piezo, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock