Gretsch G6136T-MGC Michael Guy Chislett Signature Falcon with Bigsby, Ebony Fingerboard – Vintage White
Australian born and bred Michael Guy Chislett is a founding member, lead guitarist and celebrated producer for Christian worship band Hillsong United. Chislett’s influence and credentials also expand across multiple genres. He played in Butch Walker’s band and was the lead guitarist for Chicago rock band the Academy Is… from 2007-2011, as well as contributing to albums by Pete Yorn, Pistol Youth and Good Charlotte.
Gretsch® is proud to honor Chislett with the G613T-MGC Michael Guy Chislett Signature Falcon™ with Bigsby®.
Chislett’s all-new signature model shares many design elements from the beloved early-‘90s Gretsch White Falcon he acquired as a teenager and has since played all over the globe, but with a few select enhancements.
The fully hollow body build features a highly resonant solid Sitka spruce top with bound F-holes, vintage 1959-style trestle bracing and laminated maple back and sides for that classic big-body sound with incredible projection and rich, balanced tone.
A semi-gloss maple neck with a comfortable and versatile standard “U”-shaped profile for supple playability is capped by a 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets, making complex chords, far-reaching bends and intricate single-note playing effortless.
TV Jones® TV Classic pickups provide powerful tone and unparalleled dynamics, and can be flexibly harnessed with a versatile control layout consisting of three-way toggle switch, individual pickup volume controls, master tone and a master volume with treble bleed circuit features “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitors for an incredibly silky high end. Add sustain and expressive shimmer to your playing with the Bigsby B6GP vibrato tailpiece while the Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with ebony base and bone nut combine for impeccable tuning stability.
This resplendent bird is dressed in a Vintage White gloss lacquer finish with gold sparkle binding, gold pickguard and gold hardware.
- Model Number 2401635805
- Series Artist Signature Edition
- Family Falcon
- Color Vintage White
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Build Hollow Body
- Body Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape Falcon™
- Body Material Laminated Maple
- Bracing 1959 Trestle Bracing
- Body Binding Gold Sparkle with W/B/W/B Purfling
- Body Back Laminated Maple
- Body Top Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Depth 2.75″ (70 mm)
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Construction Set-Neck
- Neck Finish Semi-Gloss Lacquer
- Neck Shape Standard “U”
- Neck Binding Gold Sparkle with W/B/W Purfling
- Scale Length 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius 12″ (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Big Block
- Bridge Pickup TV Jones® TV Classic™
- Neck Pickup TV Jones® TV Classic
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration Filter’Tron™ / Filter’Tron™
- Bridge Adjusto-Matic™ with Pinned Ebony Base
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Tailpiece String-Thru Bigsby® B6GP
- Tuning Machines Grover® Imperial™ Locking
- Pickguard Gold Plexi Pickguard with Falcon Graphic and Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs Jeweled G-Arrow
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons Grover® Strap Locks
- Case/Gig Bag Included G6242L Deluxe Hardshell Case
- 7 lbs 15 oz
For more information about the Gretsch Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock