Gretsch Custom Shop Master Built G6136T-CSTRR Rich Robinson “Magpie” with Bigsby®, Ebony Fingerboard, Raven’s Breast Blue Relic
Rich Robinson has been at the forefront of rock ‘n’ roll for nearly three decades, ever since his high school days when he co-founded the Black Crowes. Heralded as one of the best live rock acts, the Black Crowes went on to sell over 35 million albums and churn out several charting singles including “Hard to Handle” and “She Talks to Angels,” which Robinson wrote the music for at the tender age of 15. Robinson continues to forge his indelible music legacy as the founder and guitarist for the Magpie Salute, whose 2018 studio album debut High Water I earned instant critical acclaim.
Summoning the light and dark of thundering tones, the G6136T Custom Shop Rich Robinson “Magpie” with Bigsby® commands the utmost respect.
A veritable hollow body cannon, this signature Falcon-style guitar features a highly resonant 3-ply maple body with solid spruce top and 1959-style trestle bracing with a spruce block under the bridge, and oversized F-holes for explosive sonic projection and maximum feedback control. A 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium frets and mother of pearl Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays tops off a maple neck for playability as impressive as its style.
A TV Jones® Classic Plus humbucking bridge pickup provides pristine highs and stout lows with balanced harmonics, while a Broad’Tron™ BT65 neck pickup drives the guitar’s unique voice with a robust and punchy midrange and an uncommonly smooth high-end. The control layout— separate bridge and neck volume knobs, three-way position toggle switch, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit—allows for infinite tonal variations.
The G6136T-CSTRR is the epitome of style with relic finish in Raven’s Breast Blue, silver pickguard adorned with Magpie logo, silver sparkle body and neck binding, Rich’s “Feather and Circle” symbol carved into the top and nickel hardware. Other premium features include Grover® Imperial™ tuning machines, amber jeweled G-arrow control knobs, bone nut, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned ebony base and Bigsby® B6 tailpiece with string-thru shaft. A Gray Speckle premium hardshell case is also included.
This model is limited to 25 pieces globally.
Other specifications include:
- Model Number 9252003549
- Series Artist Signature
- Family Falcon™
- Color Raven’s Breast Blue Relic
- Number of Strings 6
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Build Hollow Body
- Body Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape Falcon™
- Body Material Laminated Maple with Solid Spruce Top
- Bracing 1959 Trestle Bracing with Added Block Under Bridge
- Body Binding Silver Sparkle with W/B/W/B Purfling
- Body Back Arched Flame Maple
- Body Top Solid Spruce
- Body Depth 2.75″ (70 mm)
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape “C” Shape
- Neck Binding Silver SparkleScale Length 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius 12″ (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width 1.685″ (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Neck Plate None
- Bridge Pickup TV Jones® TV Classic Plus
- Neck Pickup Broad’Tron™ BT65
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration Broad’Tron™ / Filter’Tron™
- Bridge Adjusto-Matic™ with Pinned Ebony Base
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tailpiece Bigsby® B6CBST with String-Thru Shaft
- Tuning Machines Grover® Imperial™
- Pickguard Silver Plexi with Gretsch® Logo and Magpie Graphic
- Control Knobs Jeweled G-Arrow with Amber Jewel
- Strings D’Addario® EXL110 Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges
- Hard Case
For more information on the Gretsch Custom Shop Master Built G6136T-CSTRR Rich Robinson “Magpie” with Bigsby, contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock