Maestro Orbit Phaser
The Maestro Orbit Phaser is a descendent of the very first phaser pedal ever produced – the legendary Maestro PS-1. This classic effect has been re-engineered and tailored to the needs of today’s players. The Maestro Orbit Phaser is designed to optimize all the character and vibe you expect from an all-analog phaser. Warm and smooth, the Maestro Orbit Phaser offers all the versatility needed to dial in the tastiest of phaser effects. Its two-position Mode switch gives you a choice of 4 or 6-stage phasing. The intuitive 3-knob control layout lets you quickly set the desired Width (the intensity of the phaser effect), Feedback (emphasizing the amount of vocal phase effect), and adjust the Rate (speed) of the phasing effect. The true bypass footswitch triggers the LED lights in the bugles in the Maestro logo when it’s on, so you’ll always know when the effect is active.
Other specifications include:
- Switches True Bypass footswitch, 6-Stage/4-Stage Mode toggle switch
- Led Indicators Red, yellow, and blue bugles in the Maestro logo illuminate when the pedal is active
- Signal Processing All-Analog
- Power Requirements 9V battery or regulated 9VDC power supply (5.5 x 2.1 mm plug, wired center-negative)
- Current Draw 27.5 mA
- Power On Switch Incorporated into the input jack. Unplug the input when not in use to prevent battery drain. Remove the battery when the pedal is going to be stored for long periods to prevent leakage and damage.
- Input Impedance 280 kOhms
- Output Impedance 220 Ohms
- Switching Type True Bypass
- Dimensions 5.04″ x 3.45″ x 2.50″ (128.0 mm x 87.6 mm x 63.5 mm)
- Weight Net: 1.24 lb. (562.5 gm.) Gross: 1.60 lb. (725.7 gm.)
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock