The Suhr Eclipse is a versatile, no compromise, dualchannel overdrive/distortion that delivers a wealth of warm, organic amp-like tones in an easy to use, compact form factor. Eclipse’s incredible versatility stems from its powerful and intuitive two channel circuit design. Each channel is completely independent, and features its own Gain, Level and 3-Band passive EQ, similar to a channel switching amplifier. Both channels can be voiced independently to accommodate all of your playing needs.
- Eclipse features two channels with independant gain, level, and EQ. Simply add a clean amplifier and you instantly have a three channel rig.
- The blue and red channel in the Eclipse sound identical, and the beauty of this lies in the individual passive EQ circuits. You can set one channel for a tight, scooped rhythym sound and the other to a more saturated, midrange focused tone for solos.
- Our goal with the passive EQ circuit in the Eclipse is to make it as amp-like and natural as possible. Eclipse is equally comfortable in low gain overdriven tones, as it is in tight high gain aggressive tones.
- We designed the Eclipse to play well with others.
- Sometimes you may need to plug into a really dark, or bright amplifier. The unique Voice control allows you to fine tune the top end response of the pedal for the amp you are playing through.
- Dual Channel Overdrive/Distortion • Independent Gain, Level, and 3-Band passive EQ controls • Global voice control • True Bypass Billet aluminum enclosure
For more information about the Suhr Eclipse, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock