Suhr Koji Comp
The Koji Comp is a versatile analog compressor, designed to offer a wealth of vintage and modern style compression effects without compromising your tone.
With a simple twist of the Mix control, or flick of Koji’s Voice switch, you can easily create a limitless range of compression effects. Whether you choose subtle, transparent compression for smoothing out your rhythms, or dial in warm and squishy tones to take you into R&B and Country territory -the Koji Comp is possibly the last compressor you will ever need.
Other specifications include:
- Gain Reduction Indicator: The LED indicator that displays the amount of Gain Reduction based on the ratio of your instrument’s signal and the level of compression in your signal.
- Green – Minimal Gain Reduction
- Orange – Moderate Gain Reduction
- Red – Maximum Gain Reduction (This is not a bad thing)
- On / Off Indicator: The LED indicator displays the on / off effect status.
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 600 ohm
- Power Connector: 9Vdc, center negative, 2.1mm x 5.5mm
- Operating Voltage: 5V to 18V (nominal 9V)
- Maximum Voltage: 20Vdc
- Attack Time Range: 1ms-100ms
- Gain Reduction Indicator: 3 Color LED
- Reverse Battery Protection: yes
- Over Voltage Protection: yes
- Current Consumption: < 20mA
- Estimated Battery Life: 40 – 50 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 2.50″ Width x 4.50″ Depth x 1.25″ Height
- Weight: 0.75 pound
- FxLink Connector: 1/8″ mono jack
- FxLink max Voltage: 3.3Vdc
- Shield to Tip: Activate on/off
- ROHS Compliant: Yes
Contact us for more info on this Suhr Pedal.
Out of stock