Meris Hedra 500 Series
Serial Number: n/a
Put Meris Hedra 500 into your studio rack and re-voice your melody palette in real time. 3 voices, in rhythm, combine with your original voice to create angelic harmonies. Each voice can be delayed and fed back for classic studio fattening, detuning, or extreme warping. Explore pitch locked harmony, either smooth or hard stepped and use your voice as an instrument. Add sonic unease and texture by micro tuning each voice or with Meris’ original glide mode to slide between pitches.
Other specifications include:
- Selectable Pitch Correction Types to Re-Voice your Melodies in RealTime
- Hard Stepped Pitch Correction available
- Individual Controls for Pitch and Time Offset for each Voice (3 Voices Total)
- Micro Tune control creates gentle chorus-like detuning, classic studio fattening, and extreme warping
- Chromatic or Key Driven Harmony with Selectable Scale Types
- 520 mS tap tempo synced delay with selectable pitch feedback
- Our Original Glide Mode slides between pitches at the speed you choose
- Choice to sweep through Intervals smoothly or hard step for dramatic pitch effects
- Switchable Half Speed and Auto Swell for advanced textures
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Balanced I/O, extremely low noise floor and high headroom for a pristine studio signal path
- Color – raw brushed aluminum with clear coat
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
For more information about the Meris pedal, please contact us.
Click to expand. Guitar featured in photos is the actual guitar for sale.
Out of stock