9 lbs 8 oz
Fender Custom Shop 1961 Jazz Bass Heavy Relic – 3 Color Sunburst
The jazz bass debuted in 1960 as Fender’s deluxe bass guitar model and quickly became an indispensable instrument for bassists who prized its slim, fast neck, sleek offset-waist design and full dual-pickup sound.
The custom shop 1961 jazz bass. Features include an alder body, quarter sawn maple neck with a 60’s U shape, rosewood fingerboard with 9.5″ radius and medium/jumbo frets, hand wound vintage-style jazz bass pickups., stacked concentric control knobs, tortoiseshell pickguard, and vintage hardware.
Other specifications include:
- Body: hand selected alder
- Finish: nitro finish
- Neck: quartersawn maple with a 1960 “U” back shape
- Fretboard: rosewood (9.5″ radius)
- Fret: medium jumbo 6150
- Hardware: vintage reverse machine heads
- Bridge: vintage jazz bass
- Pickups: Handwound Vintage J-Bass
- Wiring: vintage jazz bass with stacked pots
- Control: volume/volume/tone/tone
- Included: case, certificate
- 9 lbs 8 oz
For more information about the Fender Custom Shop 1961 Heavy Relic Jazz Bass, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
1 in stock