Fender American Professional II Precision Bass, Maple Fingerboard – 3-Color Sunburst/B Stock
The American Professional II Precision Bass® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
The ’63 P Bass profile neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. The new V-Mod II Precision Bass split-coil pickup is more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and low-end the P Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Precision Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
Other specfications include:
- Series:American Professional II
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Urethane
- Neck:Maple, 1963 “C”Neck Finish:“Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard:Maple, Maple – 9.5” (241 mm) Radius
- Frets:20, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays:Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width):Bone, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines:Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Scale Length:34” (864 mm)
- Bridge:4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-load)
- Pickguard:3-Ply White
- Pickups:V-Mod II Split Single-Coil Precision Bass® (Middle)Controls:Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs:Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish:Nickel/Chrome
- Strings:Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN0737250406
- Case/Gig Bag:Deluxe Molded Case (Included)
- 9 lbs 1 oz
For more information on the Fender American Professional II Precision Bass, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock