9 lbs 12 oz
Fender American Original ’50s Precision Bass – White Blonde
Few companies can honestly claim to have changed the world like we did when we created the Precision Bass in 1951. By making playing bass easily accessible, it helped musicians find their creative voice and create new forms of music. The American Original ‘50s Precision Bass updates the playability of this groundbreaking instrument while retaining the original sound and style that changed the world.
The Pure Vintage ’58 P Bass split-coil pickup is as period-correct as possible, from the enamel-coated coil wire to the cloth-covered output wires, fiber bobbins and alnico 5 magnets. There’s no mistaking the powerful punch of this pickup that helped shape the sound of modern music. Other authentic touches include vintage-tall frets, original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware—including a four-saddle vintage-style bridge—vintage-style hardshell case and a lacquer finish that not only lets the wood “breathe” naturally with resonant tone, it also wears in a distinctively appealing way.
Representing a fundamental shift in musical possibilities, the American Original ‘50s Precision Bass is the best way to experience the performance, style and tone that made Fender the foundation of modern music.
Other specifications includes:
- Series:American Original
- Body Material:Ash
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck:Maple, Thick “C”Neck
- Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard:Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets:20, Vintage Tall
- Position Inlays:Black DotsNut (Material/Width):Bone, 1.73” (44 mm)
- Tuning Machines:Pure Vintage Reverse Open-gear
- Scale Length:34” (864 mm)
- Bridge:4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Pickguard:Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Pickups:Pure Vintage ‘58 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls:Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs:Knurled DomeHardware Finish:Nickel/Chrome
- Strings:Fender® USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Vintage Tweed Case
- 9 lbs 12 oz
For more information about the Fender American Original ’50s Precision Bass guitar, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock