9 lbs 5 oz
Fender American Elite Jazz Bass – Champagne
Packed to the gills with our latest revolutionary innovations, the American Elite Jazz Bass is an active bass for the modern bassist who demands cutting-edge tone technology along with timeless style and fast, smooth playing feel. Its versatilesound easily matches any playing style, while its standout looks remain authentically Fender, with a fresh twist.
The exclusive fourth-generation Noiseless pickups deliver vintage-style response with noise-free performance. These muscular pickups are fueled by a redesigned 18-volt preamp that cranks up the power for chest-thumping sound with more headroom and reduced noise. Designed for fast playing and effortless position for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped of comfortable support for fret hand antics. of the neck, adding stability to the neck while resisting temperature- and humidity-induced warping. The HiMass™ Vintage bridge increases note attack and resonance for thunderous basslines with colossal punch and boundless sustain while allowing either top-load or stringsthru-body stringing. In a vintage-inspired touch, the new truss rod adjustment wheel has been moved to the butt end of the neck for easier access, making neck relief adjustments a snap.
This bass is packed with Fender’s immortal aesthetics—from the ergonomic contours to the black chrome headstock logo this instrument will pin the audience’s ears back with its gigantic tone and slick style. The American Elite Jazz Bass is a bold new bass for adventurous bassists who need
Other specifications include:
- Series: American Elite
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern “C” to “D”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” to 14” Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Blocks (Maple)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.5” (38.1 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender “F” Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Scale Length: 34” (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Aged White Pearl (774)
- Pickups: New 4th Generation Noiseless (Bridge), New 4th Generation Noiseless (Middle)
- Pickup Switching: 2-Way Mini Toggle Switch for Active/Passive Mode. In Passive Mode, Only The Volume, Pan and Passive Tone Controls Function. In Active Mode, All Controls Function.
- Special Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 – .105)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
- 9 lbs 5 oz
For more information on the Fender American Elite Jazz Bass, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock