Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Precision Bass
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Precision Bass is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over an ash body with gold hardware. The one-piece maple neck features a ’63 Precision Bass neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop ’62 P Bass pickups serve up vintage-style low-end and punch while the HiMass™ Vintage bridge enhances sustain, resonance and stability. Finally, every Commemorative Precision Bass features special badging with a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition instrument celebrates the world’s first electric bass, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
Includes a custom Inca Silver molded hardshell case with plush Lake Placid Blue interior and a special certificate of authenticity.
Other specfications include:
- Body Material Ash
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape Precision Bass®
- Middle Pickup Custom Shop ’62 Precision Bass® Split Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching None
- Configuration s
- Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Tuning Machines Pure Vintage ’70s with Fender® Logo
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Knurled Dome
- String Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape 1963 “C”
- Scale Length 34″ (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.625″ (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Molded Hardshell – Inca Silver with Blue Interior
- 9 lbs 4 oz
For more information on the Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Precision Bass, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock