10 lbs 0 oz
Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over an ash body with gold hardware. The one-piece maple neck features a Slim “C” neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop ’60s Jazz Bass pickups offer vintage-style growl, mid-range and clarity while the HiMass™ Vintage bridge enhances sustain, resonance and stability. Finally, every Commemorative Jazz Bass features special badging with a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition instrument celebrates the world’s most popular bass, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive upscale package.
Includes a custom Inca Silver molded hardshell case with plush Lake Placid Blue interior and a special certificate of authenticity.
Other specfications include:
- Body Material Ash
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape Jazz Bass®
- Bridge Pickup Custom Shop ’60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup Custom Shop ’60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Switching None
- Configuration SS
- Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Tuning Machines Pure Vintage ’70s with Fender® Logo
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Knurled Dome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- String Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Slim “C”
- Scale Length 34″ (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.5″ (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Molded Hardshell – Inca Silver with Blue Interior
- 10 lbs 0 oz
For more information on the Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock