Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay Special – Burnt Ends
Let’s get low. Let’s get mean. Let’s play the baddest bass machine!
Look at the classic vibe on this exquisite Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay Special Burnt Ends, Cool finish, cool name. Amazing bass!
First introduced in 1976, the StingRay has been revered as one of the most iconic bass guitars in history. The StingRay was the first production four string bass to feature onboard active equalization. The flagship of the Music Man line, today’s StingRay is the same as it was some forty years ago featuring a solid roadworthy construction, elegant oval pickguard, 3+1 tuning key configuration, and the ever popular Music Man humbucker. All of which combined produce a look, feel and sound that is remarkably unmistakable.
Other specifications include:
- Model StingRay Special
- Size 13-1/2″ wide, 1-5/8″ thick, 44-7/8″ long (34.3 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 114.0 cm long)
- Body Wood Select Hardwoods
- Body Finish High gloss polyester
- Bridge Vintage Music Man® top loaded chrome plated, steel bridge plate with vintage nickel plated steel saddles
- Scale Length 34″ (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius 11″ (27.9 cm)
- Headstock Size Only 8-3/4″ (22.2 cm) long
- Frets 22 – High profile, wide, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width 1-11/16″ (42.86 mm) at nut 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood Select roasted maple neck
- Fingerboard Fretted – Roasted Rosewood
- Neck Finish Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors Standard – Natural with finished headstock
- Tuning Machines Custom Music Man, lightweight with tapered string posts and ergonomic clover design
- Truss Rod Adjustable – no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment 5 bolts – perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding Chrome or black plated aluminum control cover (dependent on body color)
- Controls 3-band active preamp with 18 volts of headroom; vol, treble, mid, bass
- Switching Single Pickup – N/A
- Pickups Standard – Single Humbucking with Neodymium magnets
- Strings 45w-65w-80w-100w (Super Slinky Bass #2834)
- Build Code 107-HA-20-03-CS-CR
- Hard Case
- 8 lbs 0 oz
For more information about the Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay Special, please contact us.
Out of stock