Suhr Bella Reverb – Head
The Suhr Bella Reverb is an American voiced, hand-wired, all-tube amplifier that is designed to be a portable platform for your pedalboard. With easy-to-use controls and Boost and 3-position Bright switch, you can easily customize your sound to your favorite boost, overdrive, and distortion. An effects loop is perfect for your chorus, flange, delay, and reverb pedals.
Other specs include:
- Output: Switchable 44/22 Watts RMS
- Preamp Tubes: 3x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2x 6L6GC
- Reverb: Tube driven spring reverb
- Effects Loop: Tube driven, buffered, with independent send and return levels.
- Speaker: Sold Seperately
- Front Panel: Input, Boost Switch (2-Position), Bright Switch (3-Position), Volume, Treble, Bass, Presence, Reverb, Standby/Wattage Selector Switch, and On/Off Power Switch
- Back Panel: Mains Input Inlet, Mains Fuse, H.T. Fuse, Speaker Impedance Selector: (2Ω, 4Ω, & 8Ω), 2-External Speaker Outputs, Effects Loop Return Level,
- Return and Send Jacks, Send Level, In/Out Switch and Boost Footswitch Jack.
- Dimensions: 24” (W) x 9.90” (D) x 10.4” (H)
- Weight: 35lbs
For more information about the Bella Reverb – Head, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock