Orange Rockerverb 50 MKIII – RK50HMKIII
New for Spring 2015, the Rockerverb 50 MKIII head combines over a decade of user feedback with numerous improvements to the design. In a first for the Rockerverb Series, the MKIIIs include selectable output power options to manipulate headroom and volume. This 50 Watt version switches down to 25W in half power mode, whilst the mains transformers have also been upgraded better low end response and articulation. The MKIII also features the same footswitchable attenuator that has been so popular with users of our Thunderverb and Dual Dark Series amps.
The Clean channel has been revoiced on the new MKIIIs for a more ‘chimey’ response. The clean side now has even greater headroom than previous models, whilst still retaining the warmth and vintage character of a non-master volume design. Also, the valve driven spring reverb now has a more extensive range with a brighter trail. Add to this a host of other hidden refinements and you have the finest sounding and most feature-laden Rockerverb to date.
- Twin channel Class A/B guitar amp head, footswitchable valve driven reverb, valve buffered effects loop, footswitchable attenuator & selectable output wattage.
- Top Panel (Right to Left): Input, Clean Channel: Volume, Bass, Treble | Dirty Channel: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble | Reverb, Attenuator | Clean/Dirty selector, Full/Standby/Half Power, Mains switch
- Output Power: 50 Watts: Full Power
- 25 Watts: Half Power
- Speakers Outputs: 1×16 Ohm or 1 x 8 Ohm or 2 x 16 Ohm
- Valves: Preamp: 4 x ECC83/12AX7 & 2 x ECC81/12AT7
- Power Amp: 2 x EL34
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D): 55 × 27 x 28cm (21.65 x 10.63 x 11.02in)
- Unboxed Weight: 20.75kg (45.75lb)
For more information about the Orange Rockerverb 50 MK III, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock