Mesa Boogie Triple Crown TC-50 – Head
The new Triple Crown™ Series from MESA Engineering® captures the essence of Rock with the ability to inspire new genres in a way only MESA® can. Emanating from the “other side of MESA” that spawned Rock’s iconic Dual Rectifier®, the new Triple Crown features unique circuitry and a bold voice unlike anything else in our line. From bubbly, sparkling clean sounds to an amazingly tight and aggressive wall of Rock Crunch, on to one of our most vocal, harmonically rich and gain-laden high-gain channels ever, the Triple Crown is aimed at Rock’s high-gain throne! Experience a new generation of Rock Royalty – The Triple Crown!
Other specifications include:
- Wattage 50 Watts
- Power Tube Type 2x Mesa EL-34 (or 6V6 or 6L6)
- Channels & Modes 3 Channels / 2 Modes per Channel
- Mode Voicings / Styles Ch. 1 = Normal (Clean) or Drive
- Ch. 2 = Normal (Modern Crunch) or Tight
- Ch. 3 = Normal (High-Gain) or Tight
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo Reverb, FX Loop, Solo
- Footswitchable Functions Ch. 1, 2, 3, Reverb, FX Loop & Solo
- Speaker(s) & Impedance n/a
- Weight 35 Lbs.
- Dimensions 9 5/8″ H x 22 3/4″ W x 10 3/8″ D
- Footswitch Included – 3×3 – 6 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Ch. 1, Ch. 2 & Ch. 3 – Top Row: Reverb, FX Loop & Solo)
- Slip Cover Included – Fitted Slip Cover
For more information about the Mesa Boogie Triple Crown 50 – Head, please contact us.
Out of stock