16 lbs 5 oz
Used – Mesa Boogie Custom Shop Mark Five 25 – Head Premier Quilt Maple Hardwood Tiger Eye – includes 4 year factory warranty
The Mark Five: 25™ is one of those “no brainer” pieces and the logical progression for the Mark Series branch of our family tree. With its bigger brother having dominated tube amps sales since its release in 2009, it just makes sense to combine the iconic Mark series tones into a package with our Dyna-Watt EL-84 power section and provide these tonal options in a lightweight package and just as importantly, sales similar or beyond what the Mini Rec™ and Recto-Verb 25™ have done for the Rectifier side of our family. I encourage you to tighten your seat belt and top off the tank because we expect the initial launch to be quick jolt of sales but your first ride will only last as long as you’ve fueled up for. This is one you’ll surely want stock deep on.
The MARK FIVE: 25™ is born of thoroughbred stock that carries worldwide accolades and is still setting trends with top Artists 35 years after its unveiling. The MARK FIVE: 25, like the MARK FIVE it is born from, is really a collection of iconic amplifiers. There are far too many circuits and sounds to think of it as merely an amp… it’s a living history of MESA/Boogie!
From the groundbreaking MARK I that introduced the world to high-gain with it’s cascading preamp, to the Mark II – the world’s first high gain Dual Mode Channel Switching amplifier (and it’s later siblings that introduced Simul-Classpower). From the MARK III that ushered in the era of 3 Channel footswtching performance, to the MARK IV which gave all that power individual control, the MARK FIVE (and now the FIVE: 25) is the embodiment of the last 45 years of guitar amp evolution.
Other specifications include:
- Designed AND Handcrafted in Petaluma, California USA
- All-Tube Amplifier: 2xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- Patented Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring Mesa’s proprietary Dyna-Watt™ technology providing two power levels with different wiring configurations via independent 10/25 Watt Power Switches:
- 10-Watt Mode utilizes 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and liquid feel at lower volumes
- 25-Watt Mode utilizes 2 power tubes operating in Mesa’s exclusive Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity
- Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes:
- Channel 1 Features: Clean, Fat or Crunch Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) – Independent Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost*, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls – *Powerful Mid/Boost Control doubles as a standard Midrange Tone Control (from 1 to 5) AND a Variable Gain Boost Control (from 5 to 10) providing precise levels of sweet harmonic overdrive, from subtle to blistering
- Channel 2 Features: Legendary Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) – Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- Selectable 5-Band Graphic EQ – Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or Bypassable
- All-Tube, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Control (rear panel)
- Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop
- Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator Output with Internal Amp Load and Headphone Output – Featuring Closed-Back and Open-Back Voicings, Speaker On/Off and Ground Lift Switches
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 2 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2 & EQ)
- Slip Cover
- Head (Width 14 inches)
- Dimensions: 8" H x 14" W x 8.75" D
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.
For more information about the Mesa Boogie Mark V 25 Amplifier Head, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock