Friedman Jerry Cantrell Signature – Head
The undeniably crushing sound of Alice in Chains’ Jerry Cantrell has sent countless guitar players on a quest to achieve his signature tone. Dave Friedman has captured lightning in a bottle in the form of the Friedman JJ-100, a collaboration between Friedman and Jerry Cantrell. The JJ-100 is a 100-watt, two channel, EL34 powered beast that takes no prisoners. Saturated, complex, harmonic overtones create a tight response to assure no notes are lost over the full spectrum. These features are paired with AC30-like cleans and an ultra dynamic response to right hand attack, beautifully recreating Cantrell’s iconic Seattle sound. Jerry Cantrell and Dave Friedman spent years perfecting the JJ-100. This is Cantrell’s first ever signature amp, so he went to the best. The hand-crafted in USA head utilizes tongue and groove Baltic Birch construction and is built to withstand the rigors of the road. If you are looking for a heavy-hitting powerhouse, plug into the Friedman JJ-100W.
Other specifications include:
- 100-Watt all tube head
- Two channels
- Handwired in the USA
- 4 x EL-34 power tubes
- 4 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Master volume and gain controls
- Dirty Channel featuring full EQ consisting of bass, middle, treble and presence
- Clean channel featuring volume, treble, middle, bass and 3-way bright switch
- JBE voice switch for a higher gain more saturated sound
- Line out with level control
- Ultra transparent series FX loop
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Impedance Selector Switch
- Custom USA made transformers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 8.75″ (D) x 29.25″ (W) x 12.25″ (H)
- Weight: 43 lbs.
For more information about the Friedman Jerry Cantrell Signature – Head, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock