Bogner Goldfinger 45 – Head
This powerful amplifier from Bogner provides flexible tones, perfect for the stage or the studio. The Bogner Goldfinger 45 has a clean channel that is so versatile, you can make any sound you want, as it features three EQs and bright switches. The lead channel on the amp features tonal shaping for a variable gain boost. Or if it’s fat sound that your looking for, just use the tone knob for the gain for a round, singing gain. The array of tones that this amplifier can deliver are limitless. Be sure to check it out.
Other specs include:
- 2 Channel Tube Amplifier
- Choice of variable Boost or Pre FX loop
- Boost or Pre FX individually footswitchable for each channel
- Footswitch controllable Tube-buffered series or parallel Post FX-Loop
- Footswitch controllable spring reverb*
- α Ch.: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain & Loudness controls, Pre & Post Bright switches
- Ω Ch.: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain EQ, Gain & Loudness controls, 69/80 mode switch
- Full and Low output power switch
- Functions on footswitch: α/Ω ch. select, α boost/pre-fx, Ω boost/pre-fx, reverb, post-fx
- ½ Output Power Mode – 4 Step- from 45W to 9W
For more information about the Bogner Goldfinger 45, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock