Mesa Boogie Mark Five 25 – 1×10/Baby Blue Bronco Tan Welt Grille
The MARK FIVE: 25™, now in a 16.5 lbs., 14″ wide head or 15”x14”, 24 lb. Combo, delivers 2 Channels, 6 Modes and essentially a “greatest hits” collection of our renowned Mark Series preamp circuits served up with a brash attitude packaged in two unbelievably small formats!
In this small but mighty 25-watt incarnation, the sounds and attributes that make MARK Series amps so popular on stage and in the studio are not only shrunk to their smallest possible physical size, but are also further refined and improved. The gorgeous sparkling Cleans and soaring high gain Lead sounds have made the jump successfully across output tube platforms and a new and exciting timbre of the MARK Series voice is created here in the MARK FIVE: 25’s EL84 Duet. Brighter, tighter, more shredding in the top end, a bit more forgiving in feel and exceedingly more clip-able, the MARK FIVE: 25 is right on time.
Other specifications include:
- Build Location Hand-Wired In Petaluma, CA with the World’s Finest Materials
- Wattage Multi-Watt™ 10 or 25 (Channel Assignable)
- Power Tube Type 2x Mesa EL84
- Channels & Modes 2 Channels / 6 Modes
- Mode Voicings / Styles Ch. 1 = Clean, Fat or Crunch
- Ch. 2 = Mark IIC+™, Mark IV™ or Extreme
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo Graphic EQ, Reverb & FX Loop
- Footswitchable Functions Ch. 1/2 & EQ
- Speaker(s) & Impedance 1 – 8 Ohm Celestion G10 Creamback / Ttl Load = 8 Ohms
- Weight 24 Lbs.
- Dimensions 14 3/4″ H x 14 1/8″ W x 9 3/8″ D
For more information about the Mesa Boogie Mark Five 25 Amplifier Combo, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
1 in stock