Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50 – 1×12/Surf Bronco/Cream & Tan Grille
Introducing the MESA/Boogie® Fillmore™ 50™. Experience our new vintage-voiced and styled amplifier inspired from the other branch of the Boogie® Family Tree. At the heart and soul of the Fillmore 50, you’ll discover–soft clip to saturated–our most expressive gain ever presented in a simple 2 (identical) Channel, 3-Mode platform, served up in traditional-sized and dressed combo and head formats.
Humbly named in tribute to the renown bi-coastal venues that showcased the biggest names in Classic Rock over decades, this new instrument has been dubbed super-responsive, nuanced, organic… and “vintage-inspired Magic” by those who’ve experienced it. Subtle saturation that serves, not smothers, your style.
Other specifications include:
- Build Location Petaluma, CA USA with the World’s Finest Materials
- Wattage Full Power (40W Clean/60W Max) or
- Half Power (20W Clean/28W Max) Selectable (Global)
- Power Tube Type 2x Mesa 6L6
- Channels & Modes 2 Channels / 3 Mode Channel Cloning™
- Mode Voicings / Styles Ch. 1 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning™)
- Ch. 2 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning™)
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo Reverb & FX Loop
- Footswitchable Functions Ch. 1/2
- Speaker(s) & Impedance 1 – 8 Ohm Celestion Custom 90 / Total Load = 8 Ohms
- Weight 45 Lbs.
- Dimensions 17 7/8″ H x 22 3/4″ W x 10 1/8″ D
- Footswitch Included – 1 Button Footswitch (Ch. 1/2)
- Slip Cover Included – Fitted Slip Cover
For more information about the Mesa Boogie Fillmore, please contact us.
1 in stock