Mesa Boogie Badlander 50 – 1×12 – Black Taurus/Black Jute Grill
Delivering a sonic and weight profile that’s a bit more trim, the Rectifier® Badlander™ 50 holds its own while adding a distinct tonal character to the Badlander Series. Even more aggressive sounding, yet with an inviting, effortless feel, it’s buffed and ready to go places where less output power is the call.
Two identical Channels feature the same 3 new dynamic and duplicated Modes as its 100-Watt counterpart. CLEAN, CRUNCH and CRUSH repeated supply the gain, shaping power and an urgent personality to navigate most ensemble and virtually any recording environments.
Here in the Badlander 50, the 2-Channei preamp hooks up with two different and perfect power displacements that enhance everything from clean to clipped to wildly saturated. The 50 Watt setting delivers bold authority and the highest headroom while the 20-watt setting finds the power tubes re-wired for Triode operation that unveils greater clipping potential and a mid-scooped, harmonic-laden response that reveals trademark EL34 Tone.
Other specifications include:
- Build Location Hand-Wired In Petaluma, CA with the World’s Finest Materials
- Wattage 50 or 20 Watt Selectable (Global)
- Power Tube Type 2x Mesa EL-34 (or 6L6)
- Channels & Modes 2 Channels / 3 Mode Channel Cloning™
- Mode Voicings / Styles Ch. 1 = Clean, Crunch or Crush (Channel Cloning™)
- Ch. 2 = Clean, Crunch or Crush (Channel Cloning™)
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo FX Loop
- Footswitchable Functions Ch. 1/2
- Speaker(s) & Impedance 1 – 8 Ohm Celestion Creamback 65 / Total Load = 8 Ohms
- Weight 60 Lbs.
- Dimensions 19 1/4″ H x 22 3/4″ W x 10 3/8″ D
- Footswitch Included – 1 Button Footswitch (Ch. 1/2)
- Slip Cover Included – Fitted Slip Cover
- Manufacturer Part # 1.BD5.BBB.C65
For more information about this Mesa Boogie Amplifier, please contact us.
1 in stock