ON HOLD – Louis Electric Road Runner – 1×10
The Road Runner is a 6V6-based, 12 Watt, single 10″ combo amplifier. The Road Runner is the result of requests from longstanding customers to build the “Legendary Tone” of a Louis Electric amplifier in a lower powered footprint that can truly be played at home, at small clubs, or in the studio.
The Tremolo circuit was slightly modified for a deeper and richer tremolo sound The Reverb circuit has also been modified to deliver a smoother, less intense reverb sound.
Other specification include:
- Classification: AB1, fixed bias
- Power output: 12 watts
- Speaker: Celestion G10 Vintage
- Speaker load: 8 ohms
- Single Channel, 2 input
- Controls: volume, treble, middle, bass, reverb, speed, intensity
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3-12AX7, 1-12AT7
- Output Tubes: 2-6V6
- Rectifier: 5Y3
- Height:16.5″, Width: 20″, Depth: 9.5″
- Weight: 27lbs.
- Eyelet Terminal board construction
- Hand Selected caps and resistors
- Custom designed hand built transformers
- Belton tube sockets
- Switchcraft and Carling input jacks and switches
- High quality machine grade fasteners
- Moisture free circuit board
For more information about the Louis Electric Road Runner, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock