Fender Limited Edition ’65 Princeton Reverb Knotty Pine – 1×12
Don’t be afraid to get a little “knotty” with your playing when you plug into the Limited Edition ’65 Princeton Reverb “Knotty Pine”! This reissue of the studio classic incorporates a phenomenallooking knotty pine cabinet, complemented by a 12” Celestion® Cream Alnico speaker, to create an amp that looks as killer as it sounds.
This 12-watt reissue of the legendary Princeton Reverb is packed with all the vintage vibe and top-notch tube tone that made the original one of the most recorded amplifier ever. A cool little number, this amp is perfect for any player who needs real tube overdrive and tremolo, pristine clean tones, dynamic overdrive and footswitchable long-spring reverb.
Unique Features: Stained knotty pine cabinet, 12” 65W 8-ohm Celestion Cream Alnico speaker for enhanced bass response and more clean headroom, “Limited Edition” FSR badge. Other Features: Two 6V6 power tubes, three 12AX7 and one 12AT7 preamp tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, tube driven reverb, tube driven
vibrato. Includes two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on/off.
Only 100 units produced.
Other specifications include:
- Series: Vintage Reissue
- Amplifier Type Tube
- Height: 16” (40.6 cm)
- Width: 19.875” (50.5 cm)
- Depth: 9.5” (24.13 cm)
- Weight: 34 lbs. (15.7 kg)
- Speaker: One – 12” Celestion® Cream Alnico
- Inputs: Two – (1/4”, Input 2 is at -6dB)
- Channels: One
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4” Parallel (Internal and External)
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6 Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Cabinet Material: Birch/Pine Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Blackface™ Style Blackface™ Style
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Jewel
For more information on the Fender Limited Edition ’65 Princeton Reverb Amplifier, contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock