Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition ’65 Princeton Reverb With Custom Boost Pedal – Surf Green With Envy One of One/2021 Winter Custom Shop Online Event #38
A historically significant amp used on countless hit songs for decades. Today, the ’65 Princeton Reverb is as phenomenal looking, sounding and performing as ever, and is easily versatile enough to go from the living room to the recording studio to the gig with the great sound, style, reliability and authentic vintage vibe that Fender players know and love. One of the coolest amps around, period, it’s ideal for anyone who demands top-notch tube tone, naturally dynamic clean and overdriven sound, and unmistakable long-spring Fender reverb and tube vibrato.
This particular amp was on display at the 2021 Fender Custom Shop Winter Online Event In Corona, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies’s Guitars.
Other features include:
- Model # 2172000910
- All Tube Circuitry
- 12 Watts
- Single 10” Jensen® C-10R Speaker with Ceramic Magnet
- Single Channel with Two Inputs
- Tube-Driven Fender Reverb and Tremolo (“Vibrato”)
- Birch Plywood Cabinet
- 2-Button Footswitch for Reverb and Tremolo On/Off.
- Includes a Custom Hand-Wired, True-Bypass Tone-Shaping Clean Boost Pedal with Gain, Treble & Bass Controls Designed and Built by Stan Cotey
For more information on this Fender Custom Shop Amplifier, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock