Fender 2020 Limited Edition Princeton Reverb/Celestion Alnico Blue/Chilewich Denim – 1×12
A historically significant amp used on countless hit songs for decades. Today, the ‘65 Princeton Reverb is as phenomenal looking, sounding and performing as ever, and is easily versatile enough to go from the living room to the recording studio to the gig with the great sound, style, reliability and authentic vintage vibe that Fender players know and love. One of the coolest amps around, period, it’s ideal for anyone who demands topnotch tube tone, naturally dynamic clean and overdriven sound, and unmistakable long-spring Fender reverb and tube vibrato.
Features Include: Chilewich® Denim covering, Black grille cloth, Blue amp jewel, Dual 6V6 output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, three 12AX7 preamp tubes, one 12AT7 tube, tubedriven Fender® reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato onoff.
Only 200 units produced.
Other specifications include:
- Series: Limited Edition
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Height: 16” (40.6 cm)
- Width: 19.875” (50.5 cm)
- Depth: 9.5” (24 cm)
- Weight: 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
- Wattage: 12 Watts
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Inputs: Two – (1/4”, Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Channels: One Speaker: One – 12” Celestion® Blue Alnico
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 5/8” Birch Plywood
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Black Plastic and Knurled Chrome
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
For more information on the Fender Limited Edition Princeton Reverb Amplifier, contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock