Fender 2020 Limited Edition Blues Junior, Jensen, Lacquer Tweed – 1×12
One of the most-beloved small combo amps in the world, the Blues Junior IV adds modified preamp circuitry, smoother-sounding spring reverb and improved aesthetics that any player is sure to appreciate. A 15-watt favorite in any setting, this amp is ideal for guitarists who need to hit the stage or studio at a moment’s notice with warm tone and versatile features.
Features: “Fat” Switch, Reverb, Footswitch Jack for Remote “Fat” on/off, Chrome Panel, Vintage Pointer Knobs, Controls, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, “Fat” Switch, Volume, Covering, Lacquer Tweed finish with Pinstripe Grille Cloth.
Only 200 units produced.
Other specifications include:
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Speaker: 12”, 8-ohm Jensen® C12N speaker Ceramic Magnet
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Output Power: 15 watts
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- Rectifier: Solid State Rectifier
- Inputs: 1 Input
- Controls: Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, “Fat” Switch, Volume
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Two-tone Brown/Tweed vinyl covering and Oxblood grille cloth
- Height: 16″ (40.6 cm)
- Width: 18″ (45.72 cm)
- Depth: 9.18″ (23.31 cm)
- Weight: 31 lbs. (14.06 kg)
- Cover: Optional Amplifier Cover Available
- Legalese: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Unique FSR Features: Tweed vinyl covering and Oxblood grille cloth, a 12” Jensen® C12N speaker and a “Limited Edition” FSR badge.
For more information about the Fender Blues Junior LTD, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock