HOLD – AER Compact 60/4 TE Tommy Emmanuel Signature
If you ever heard Tommy play, you will recognize that his sound is much more than loud and dynamic. He does not use effect pedals – his sound is a marriage between his fingers, his guitars and his amplifier.
We are very proud to create an amplifier exactly to Tommy‘s needs. To reproduce the typical ‚initiation tone‘ the on-board delay had to be slightly changed.
The sound Tommy produces on-stage has to be sent exactly to the front-of-house PA system. A switchable pre/post efx DI provides the tone on and off the stage.
Other specifications include:
- Channel 1 6.3 mm (1/4”) input jack as high impedance line input with pad (high/low attenuation), 9 V phantom power (switchable), and gain contro
- Channel 2 combined XLR/6.3 mm (1/4”) jack socket as high-impedance line or balanced microphone input, 48 V, gain control
- Equalizer three band tone controls for channel 1 and two band tone controls for channel 2
- Colour ‘mid-cut-treble-boost’-filter
- Digital effect processor with 4 presets: 2 x reverb, delay, chorus (Effect #3 is a delay with 213.5 beats-per-minute).
- Power amp 60 W / 4 ohms
- Analog signal processing subsonic filter, adaptive peak limiter
- Speaker system 8” (200 mm) twin-cone speaker
- Features headphones, line out, pre/post effect switchable DI-out, external parallel effect loop, footswitch (internal/external effect on/off), 3.5 mm aux in jack socket, tuner out
- Dimensions 260 mm x 325 mm x 240 mm (10.20“ x 12.80“ x 9.45“), HxWxD
- Weight 7.1 kg (15.6 lbs)
For more information about this AER Amp, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock