Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 – Head
Based on the popular Tone Hammer pedal this superlight bass head combines 3 bands of flexible EQ, a colorful “Drive” control, and 500 watts of power in a 4 lb package. The Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 will give you that legendary “Aguilar Sound” while still fitting into the accessory pouch of most gig bags. It’s the perfect choice for bass players on the go, giving you all the control you need.
Other specifications include:
- Power Output: 500 watts into 4 ohms, 250 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section:
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz – 1 kHz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.
- Inputs: One 1/4″ input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner output
- Cooling: Two high quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 10.75”W X 8.5”D X 2.75”H
- Warranty: Three year limited
For more information about the Aguilar Tone Hammer 500, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock